Download Listen On Apple Listen On Spotify
What You Will Learn
- [4:00] When Blair decided to get into the strength and conditioning industry.
- [9:00] How strength coaches can make an impact.
- [10:10] Kevin Durant’s work ethic and how that got him to where he is today.
- [15:43 ] What attributes got Kevin Durant to the NBA?
- [19:54] What qualities do the NBA players Blair works with possess?
- [24:59] Benefits and challenges working as the head strength coach with the Washington Wizards.
- [27:57] Three best lifts for basketball players.
- [30:54] Mistakes athletes make in the weight room.
- [32:24] Do players need a weight room, trainer and/or specific equipment to get where they need to be?
- [35:05] Nutrition and sleep tips
- [41:42] Best convenience store options for players on the run.
- [46:33] What did Blair do 10 years ago that he no longer does?
- [50:03] What do other countries do better in strength and conditioning than the USA, and what do they not do as well?
- [53:01] Favorite/least favorite workout/lift?
- [57:04] Best player ever played against?
- [58:45] Hobbies[1:01:13] Favorite Movie.
Connect with Blair:
Instagram | https://www.instagram.com/healthy_baller/
Twitter | https://twitter.com/HealthyBaller
YouTube | https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_5tYaJKsWZ4UKulTp9GYFw
Connect with Cory:
Website | https://www.mwd-test3.com
Instagram | https://www.instagram.com/prep_athletics/
Twitter | https://twitter.com/PREP_Athletics
Facebook | https://www.facebook.com/PrepAthletics
Email | email@example.com
Phone | 859-317-1166
Subscribe to the PREP Athletics Podcast:
iTunes | https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/prep-athletics-podcast/id1546265809?uo=4
Spotify | https://open.spotify.com/show/6CAKbXFiIOhoHinzsReYbJ
Stitcher | https://www.stitcher.com/show/prep-athletics-podcast
Google Podcasts | https://podcasts.google.com/feed/aHR0cHM6Ly9hbmNob3IuZm0vcy80M2YwZTZkMC9wb2RjYXN0L3Jzcw