This week we welcome Dr. Brian Konik to the podcast. Brian is a psychologist and also the head boys basketball coach at The Frederick Gunn School. Brian has a unique background that most basketball coaches don’t.
What You Will Learn
- -the benefits of Brian being a psychologist and a coach
- -mental health trends he is seeing with today’s teenagers
- -suggestions he gives to improve mental health in our teens
- -playing in NEPSAC Class B
- -his time with the Naval Academy basketball team
- -the uniqueness of his school
- -playing multiple sports and more. .
Connect with Cory:
Website | https://www.prepathletics.com
Instagram | https://www.instagram.com/prep_athletics/
Twitter | https://twitter.com/PREP_Athletics
Facebook | https://www.facebook.com/PrepAthletics
Email | email@example.com
Phone | 859-317-1166